Friday, January 29, 2010

Okay, okay ---- so its been a while....

So its been QUITE a while since I've posted anything on here --- life has been so crazy! In January - we hired on two new people in my office and so the training has kept me WORKING during work hours. Can you IMAGINE!!??!? Sheesh!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We were getting ready to make dinner the other night & here's what the boys wanted:
MOM: What do you guys want for dinner?
Jack: My want Shmar-shmellows. The whittle heart ones. Them make my bewwly feel bettuh.
Charlie: Me not want shmar-shmellows. Me want noonles.
Mom: What kind of noodles?
Charlie: Me want Mac and Chonie noonels.
Mom: .... sounds good!
~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In following tradition - Shane and I are following in the footsteps of my friend Shelly & her husband Shawn. On January 1st - we started working out and eating better. We both have quite a bit of weight to lose & needed to work on improving our sedentary lifestyles.
A new gym had opened up right by our house & coincidentally it is owned by a guy he went to school with - Rulon Gardner. So we started our membership up and have been going about 5 days a week each since then!
It has been AWESOME to feel stronger, more impowered & to have more energy! The weight loss aspect has been a little slower than I'd like - but I'm an instant gratification person so EVERYTHING is slow!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~*~*~
I just noticed that I haven't posted any pictures since Christmas! How terrible!!! To my millions of followers - I apologize! Hahaha.... I will get some loaded up today too hopefully!

PS ~ I CANNOT WAIT FOR WINTER TO BE OVER!!!!

3 comments:

shelly said...

Rockin awesome girl! Isn't it fantastic to feel better and have more energy from working out and eating healthier! Way to go, you and Shane keep up the great work and let us know how you are doing so we can cheer each other on. :D

Anonymous said...

too bad you don't live in AZ where winter basically never came. I met Rulon Gardner back in VA when I was going to school ... he took a picture with my-then wrestling fiance. aren't you guys just so famous now...

Jenn said...

Hi Jen :) Your boys sound so cute. If I ever get over that way to visit my brother I'm gonna come knocking on your door!

Blog Archive