Monday, October 24, 2011

~~~ BFF's ~~~

This is my best friend from high school - Becky Lee. We hadn't seen each other in almost 10 years until two weekends ago! She & I both moved away after graduation (clear back in 1994 - YIKES), got married, had kids, got divorced, got remarried, etc....



After not seeing each other in 10 years, we picked up our conversation as if there had been no time lost between us. It absolutely freaked me out that she & I have been friends for TWENTY ONE YEARS! Being a gypsy child (Air Force brat, whatever) I would have never imagined that I'd have a friend for more than a year or two in my life. But here we are! Nothing is more comforting that being able to talk with someone who has witnessed your life since the 9th grade and STILL talks to you! We'll never go another round of 10 years again without seeing each other!

No comments:

Blog Archive