Monday, May 3, 2010

Girls Weekend!

This past weekend I had the fabulous opportunity to have a "Girls Weekend" with my BFF Sarah! Shane was fantastic & supportive (after bribing and promising not to make it a monthly habit!) - he stayed home with the boys and took care of them the whole time! I'm so lucky that he will do that for me!





I had recently given in to the personality disorder I have of needing to change my hair all the time --- sometimes it just involves styling it different everyday of the week (as was this past year). I haven't "DONE" anything to my hair in almost a year other than one or two trims. Well --- I was done with THAT pretty quick! So its back to blonde for me! I feel so much more myself!








Sarah and I got to spend a lot of time fussing over ouselves and doing nonsense things that we never allow ourselves time for!







The only downer of the weekend was the horrendous wind/sleet storm that blew through on Friday ~ BUT I got some fabulous pictures of the sunset that came after!







No comments:

Blog Archive