Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fantastic!






*Three out of four little boys that would hold still*



Our weather this past week or so has been FABULOUS! It seems like winter sticks around for such a long time and it is sooooo refreshing when spring/summer finally arrives here. It reminds me of a phrase I heard when I lived in McCall,ID (love you Crystal) --- There are only two seasons here --- Winter. And August.




Thankfully its improved before August here though. The boys have been out & about a lot - I've decided we are going to be "Park Junkies" this year. There are so many fantastic parks here in Cache Valley and so much to do outside/recreationally. SO I'm going to find all of the parks and we're going to go to ALL of them! I'll personally love having a checklist to get through this summer and it'll help them not be bored!




Here are some pictures from our FAVORITE park --- we call it the "Castle Park". For the locals reading, its by the Whittier Community Center on 300 North and about 300 East I think. Great hidden away park with TONS to do!





*Mason conquering the rock wall*

*Charlie AKA "Grubbis"*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE IT! Did I really say that? I still feel that way. I have added a 3rd season though. Mud season. Usually covers the months of May, June, & July. We're right in the beginning stages of it right now.

Glad you've had some sunshine lately. Cute boys!

Blog Archive