Monday, April 5, 2010

Playing catch-up

Ahhhh.... Like sands through the hourglass - so are the days of my life! I was thinking about some incidental things a few days ago and remembered back when I would wonder what my world would be like when I was this age. For sure I thought we'd be living like the Jetsons. When you're six years old - 34 seems really really far away! The two things I was most excited about were having a robot maid and a flying car. I genuinely believed we would have that world "by now". However - now that I am 'this age' I can't get passed how incredibly fast life flies past you!

My little teeny-tiny prematurely born wee firstborn baby boy is going to be TEN in august!!! TEN!!! It terrifies me a little bit that I'm old enough to have a ten year old and that I'm supposed to be mature and responsible enough to have three other boys too! You could have never convinced me that I would have four boys all those years ago! That being said - I cannot image my life without my precious sweet boys. They have taught me so much and have really helped me learn about unconditional love.

We were able to have a great Easter weekend with my sister and her family - my two younger brothers AND the greatest time ever with my older brother and his fantastic little clan! Imagine - 12 little Lemon grandkids under the age of 10 - all in one house! It was awesome and the kids absolutely loved playing with each other! I'm really excited that Jeremy and his family live closer and can't wait to get together more often with them! Look out Vegas!!! I will add pictures to this post soon!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive