Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Amazing scenery

Shane & I went for a drive up Logan Canyon this past weekend - a place I hadn't been in YEARS...which is odd because its RIGHT THERE. They've done a lot of work on the roads between Logan & Bear Lake - so we decided that our next trip would be to Bear Lake for sure! The mountains were gorgeous! All of the horrific rain we've been having during our extended, colder than normal spring season, ended up meaning beautiful foliage! I might take back *some* of my whining about the crappy weather because of that.


We went to Texas Roadhouse for a pre-Fathers Day lunch for Shane & our waitress was talking to Jack & Charlie the whole time. She found out it was Charlie's birthday earlier in the week so she had all of the servers come sing to him. He was sitting on their little saddle thing & covered his eyes the whole time!!! It was super cute!

For Charlie's THREE YEAR OLD birthday party, we had all of the "local Reeves" come over & my only God-Given-Sister Karen came down with her kiddos too! It was fantastic & they stayed overnight too!
Its just amazing how fast life gets when you have kids. Amazing and terrifying. I can't believe my "baby" is three. My first "baby" will be TEN in August. Makes me wanna cry! DEFINITELY doesn't make me wanna have another one & start this ALL over again though!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive