Friday, September 16, 2011

Oh what a change!


I've been recently inspired by my "new" friend and her fantastic blogs she posts on! To be honest, I've let Facebok take over blogging for me quite a bit in the last year. All the things I've had to say & stories I've wanted to share, I've condensed into a status update on my page. It's kind of unfortunate in my opinion because you honestly can't get all the guts of a story in 140 characters or less. AND - does anyone really go read through old posts to catch up on someone's life? My personality is such that I'm a very 'immediate gratification' kinda woman and Dear old Facebook caters to that side of me perfectly! Wanna know what's happening in so & so's world?! Don't email, call or text - just go check Facebook & you can find everything you need! Technically speaking - I don't have a friend named 'so & so", but if I did, I'd Facebook stalk them too!
Anyway.
My world has changed a lot since my last post. I started going to CrossFit UAC in March & I've been addicted ever since. I absolutely love going there. I love the workouts (mostly!), I love the trainers, I love the people I workout with & I love what it's done for my physical abilities & weight loss. It's honestly been the single greatest change I've made in my life. Going to CrossFit caters to my competitive and my social personality at the same time. It's the most perfect thing out there for me! I went from not being able to jog 200m back in March - to competing in NINE races since then. NINE!!! one of which was a 10k on my birthday & the other was a 40 mile bike ride! I've loved if all!
I will post pictures and talk more about what's happening in life soon!

No comments:

Blog Archive