Friday, March 5, 2010

Catching up!








I'm sure those of you who read this blog get tired of the excuse that life is crazy ~ and thats why I haven't updated anything in so long! I know that I like to go check around the blog world & see whats going on in peoples lives...look at new pictures... and pretend like I'm a part of their world JUST because I read something about them!!!




So I will try to do better with keeping our seemingly uninteresting lives in the loop!






The other day it was a BALMY 45 degrees outside & we just had to get out there and play around! The downside of our new construction house is that we do not have a yard yet --- so our current "yard" is either the street or a 1/3 acre of snow melted mud! The boys rode their bikes around and had races up & down the street.



We had a ton of geese flying over the house and they loved watching for them and making the weirdest bird noises back to them.


No comments:

Blog Archive